Thoughts... by the way

An aside. The one thing that makes sense of the play.

Tuesday, February 28

The Seer

One night last week I had a rather disturbing yet very exciting dream. Cars were strewn all over the road, high speed collisions were happening all over the place, terribly loud. Two school buses were in a very dramatic crash, the kind you see in video games. The rear doors opened up and these old folks with canes and walkers came out the emergency exit in the back. This doesn't matter but I just realized the emergency buzzer wasn't working, on either bus. Anyway the elderly got mowed down all over the place.

I woke up, it was raining, just an awful day in general. I left work for some reason or another. On my way back I pulled up to a traffic light and heard a thud to my left. I looked and there was an old lady with a cane covered up to the hip by a late 1980's blue conversion van. Completely freaked me out. So the van guy backed off of her, I called 911, it was just really disturbing in and of itself.

About twenty minutes later I remembered the dream I had had not four hours earlier. That's when I realized I am a super hero. So. Yes.

I am a Super Hero.

And I'll tell your fortune for a dollar.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Superhero.

I am Mike.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Alex & Laura Beth said...

That is amazing and freaky. We miss you, man. I was at CarMax the other day and met a guy who knows you. He goes to Boyce. Maybe his name is Mark. I can't remember.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Sean said...

ADRIAN

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Jessie said...

PLEASE tell my fortune. I will totally FedEx you a dollar. *bows slightly* Please.

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home