Thoughts... by the way

An aside. The one thing that makes sense of the play.

Thursday, October 6

Who knew?

I believe that I have discovered quite the business oddity. Apparently, in Smyrna, Georgia if you're going to open up a DUI/Defensive driving school then you may as well open up an income tax preparation service as well. Within a couple of miles from where I live I've seen two of these places, big signs, DUI/INCOME TAX. I had no idea tax preparation and "reduce your liability because you got a DUI" school were so intrinsically bound. It appears that they fall into the same category as a Kinko's/FedEx. Make a copy then mail it. Lower your Insurance rate, file your taxes.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

Ummm... I miss you. Stop living somewhere other than Louisville. Dutch's is only 1/3 as much fun without you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home