Thoughts... by the way

An aside. The one thing that makes sense of the play.

Wednesday, March 16

Wasted time.

I just typed for two hours about how wonderful music is. How much I am affected by it. What it's like to play a song, to lead a song, to listen to a song. I wrote about a reverant appreciation for how difficult it is to actually sound good and play well. I gave a shout-out to Kestin. I lost it all. I'm so mad I don't even want to try and put it back together. It was really long and I am defeated.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey little brother - ihate it when that happens - don't grow weary in well doing. lv you-amy

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Dang! Blogger has been so strange lately. It's done the same to me, but only on editing, not on a whole post. I would be so mad if I were you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home