Thoughts... by the way

An aside. The one thing that makes sense of the play.

Monday, February 21

Time management on President's Day.

I had a test today at one o'clock.
I made the usual special preperation for it.
That is I invited every distraction known to man to avoid studying for it.
I worked until 7 and then went to the good old multiplex to see Hitchhitch17 with Will Smith. Funny, plenty of Velveeta but funny despite that, go see it. Afterward, instead of studying I went to see Kimmet & Doug. This, of course, went very late leaving no time for my studies. I began studying at ten this morning and then decided to go to the bank to keep from studying. It's President's Day. Yes, today is President's Day and the banks are closed. So, I said the pledge of allegience and then thought of Mt. Rushmore and Bryan Meadow's hair, because it is very presidential. I just got so excited about the presidents. Man. I love 'em. Why couldn't it be president's week, or month even. We could all drive to Hope, Arkansas and have a picnic. With apple pie and baseball.
I then reasoned, "I had better study."
So, I did.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you passed!

Rich

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Adrian Blackney said...

I think I did pretty well but the jury's still out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home